When you choose Kathie Moore to represent you during the buying or selling process, you get someone who is ready to communicate at the highest level in order to make these processes smoother for you. There’s no need for you to carry the stress of the unknown. Kathie has the knowledge and experience to assist you in every aspect of the real estate transaction.
When she isn’t helping her clients, Kathie enjoys spending time with a good book, perusing antique shops, hooking a rug or learning to knit.
Awards & Memberships
- Serving the Residential Real Estate Market in Nashville, Franklin, Cool Springs, Brentwood, Thompsons Station, and Spring Hill
- Past President, Franklin Tomorrow, 2012-2015, Executive Committee, Franklin Tomorrow 2009-Present,
- Graduate, Leadership Middle Tennessee 2012
- Board Member WAVES, Inc. 2007-2010
- Graduate, Leadership Franklin – Member, Leadership Franklin Alumni Association
- Realtor of the year, Williamson County Association of REALTORS 2003, President, Williamson County Association of REALTORS 2008, Board Member, Williamson County Association of REALTORS 2004-2009, Realtracs (Regional MLS)Board of Directors 2006-2009, Leadership TAR Class 2005
- Member, Tennessee Association of REALTORS, National Association of REALTORS
- Tennessee License Number 268466
- CRS (Certified Residential Specialist)
- SRS (Seller Representative Specialist)
- e-PRO (Internet Marketing Professional from NAR)
- GRI (Graduate, Realtors Institute)